Versatile Blogger Award
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award …. WOW!! This is such an honour to receive this nomination, thank you! ❤
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by my dear blogger friend http://aletheasmind.wordpress.com
Althea’s nomination came at a time when I really needed encouragement. I’ve been wondering how effective my blogs are and I received this notification during one of those moments. Alethea is such an incredibly creative blogger who speaks from the heart! To be nominated for this by you really makes me feel so honoured!
Thank you darling!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
7 Facts About Myself:
- My name is Diane
- I have 2 older brothers, I’m the baby
- I’ve never been outside of South Africa, at least not yet!
- If I could just write all day I probably would
- I have 2 beautiful children. My daughter has blessed me with a 7 months old grandson
- I’m a child of God and follower of Jesus
- One day I would love to live in a secluded location near a mountain
My 15 Nominees:
- Winning, Musings
- Inside Cup
- Maggie Tiggles
- Revolutionary Musings
- Insanity Bytes
- Perfectly Tolerable
- The Electic Contrarian
- Miraculous Smile
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Teen Meet God
- Floating Gold
- The Little Mermaid
- Vickie’s Book Nook & Meditation Corner
- Julia Chidimma
To my nominees: Please accept this nomination as my way of sending some encouragement your way, even though you might not write a post about it . . . you’re doing an amazing job and I am blessed to follow you!